Mx record not working with contact form wordpress

dear admin is it possible you could check my mx record in my account because I can not make it work with the contact form on my wordpress site or receive any emails at all. Love some help.

I’m sorry, but what is the issue exactly? MX records are there to receive e-mail, what does that have to do with Wordpress.

If it’s about sending e-mail, check the FAQ article: https://infinityfree.net/support/email/php-mail

So to what kind of e-mail address are you trying to send the message? Are you sending it to an email account in your hosting account or to an external e-mail account?

(also, if you want someone to check your domain’s settings, it would help a lot if you included the domain name)

@Admin said:
So to what kind of e-mail address are you trying to send the message? Are you sending it to an email account in your hosting account or to an external e-mail account?

(also, if you want someone to check your domain’s settings, it would help a lot if you included the domain name)
what if he is sending it to one of his email from his hosting account?

I’ve checked your DNS settings, but it looks like you have two MX records:

1 mx.strijkserviceenschede.com
2 mx.epizy.com

However, the first MX record doesn’t point anywhere. Can you remove that MX record, wait for an hour and then try again?