MX Record priority

What should be the priority of the mx record to be set in mx entries

Anything, doesn’t matter! As long as it’s your only MX record, you can use any number there.

I’ve added the mx record i.e. mx.epizy.com in my mx entries but the ‘email accounts’ section says that “you have to set mx record to receive and send emails from your account” :frowning:

@Aditya said:
I’ve added the mx record i.e. mx.epizy.com in my mx entries but the ‘email accounts’ section says that “you have to set mx record to receive and send emails from your account” :frowning:

If you set the MX record, you can ignore the warning. The message is always shown, regardless of your actual settings.

I made as modifications as requested, after 72 hours continuously not receiving emails.
I forwarded the email to a gmail email.

@xstocler said:
I made as modifications as requested, after 72 hours continuously not receiving emails.

Gmail hates forwarders, that has nothing to do with MX records. To verify whether you can receive email, try to setup a mailbox and send a message to it. If you can receive email there, it’s not an MX record issue.

@Admin said:

@xstocler said:

Gmail hates forwarders, that has nothing to do with MX records. To verify whether you can receive email, try to setup a mailbox and send a message to it. If you can receive email there, it’s not an MX record issue.

Okay, I’ll create an account in the cpanel and test.
I’ve activated the Cloudflare service, do I need to change anything on it?

@xstocler said:

@Admin said:

@xstocler said:

Okay, I’ll create an account in the cpanel and test.
I’ve activated the Cloudflare service, do I need to change anything on it?

Probably not, as long as your website works.

My website is working properly
An email account was created and sent an email to the created email, I’m still not receiving it.

@xstocler said:
An email account was created and sent an email to the created email, I’m still not receiving it.

What’s the domain?

@Admin said:

@xstocler said:

What’s the domain?

www.vitoriasmoker.com

@xstocler said:

@Admin said:

@xstocler said:

What’s the domain?

www.vitoriasmoker.com

I see you’re using the control panel integration. The current Cloudflare integration breaks incoming email because of how MX records are configured. It’s a known issue. You need to disable Cloudflare to receive email or sign up with Cloudflare yourself to be able to set your own MX records.

Perfect
I will remove