My account suspended

My website is
kalamara.epizy.com
When i entering my site, i see this url Account Suspended my account suspended but i checked on my dashboard panel it looks active. Please help.

Maybe someone pointed your domain to sv52.ifastnet1.org, but forgot to add your domain to their iFastNet cPanel? I don’t know. Your website is not suspended, but someone has pointed your subdomain to the wrong server. You can restart making your website by creating another account, there is no solution available other than this.

This was a disappointment for me. I haven’t backed up my files. My account suspended once. When it unsuspended again, it became this. Also, the file manager does not have compression. I’m not happy about that. Because I can’t back my files. Can you suspend me and unsuspend again. I think it will work.

Did you upgrade kalamara.epizy.com to iFastNet at some point? If so, please contact them to fix this, because only they can detach your subdomain from their premium servers and point it back to the free servers.

This page is generated by iFastNet’s premium servers, not by free hosting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.