My Account Was Deactivated For The Wrong Reason

Username ( epiz_28726934) or hypertuts.rf.gd

Error Message

Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors account to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket using the button below.)

Other Information

I have been using InfinityFree’s services to create a website for my school project. It has been quite helpful. But then I wanted to switch hosting providers so I tried to make a backup of the site. I had a problem trying to create a backup that I could move to the new hosting and continue my work. But then I received an alert that my account has been deactivated for abuse. I do apologize if my actions caused any harm, it was only in my good intentions to try and create a backup so I don’t lose so many hours of work. I would like to appeal that the account is reactivated and if there is any help for me to create the potable backup for my website, I would really appreciate that. Thank you.

Create your support ticket at the client area

5 Likes

As KangJL mentioned, create the support ticket.
Explain them what you were doing because if it was a false positive, they will most probably remove the suspension.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.