My website was suspended due to i/o limit

Can’t you just run the site on your own computer using something like XAMPP and show it that way? Or heck, you could even order a premium hosting account anywhere and cancel it with the money back guarantee period.

The same that goes for us also goes for GitHub: just because you’re using it for educational purposes does not mean the rules do not apply to you. GitHub is code hosting, not video hosting.

2 Likes

Hi,
Yes I can run it on Xampp but I need to give a live working example. And not only my teachers my Principal will also check the projects and I have created a very huge hype in my college, so if I will not show it like this, my image in college will destroy.

Yes I know I can’t host videos on github, I have a solution: I have found a website called cloudinary, it allows to host videos, and it also reduces the i/o uses, give me some time to implement it.

I can’t show it on my pc because, it will become unprofessional and I am also planning to show this to the interviewers who will come in my college to heir peoples. And if I got selected all the credits will go to these free services like, github infinityfree.net, cloudflare, cloudinary, and others.

Just remember the days when you were in college, you don’t have money, you can’t ask from parents, lots of projects, marks, job and 100 more.

I hope you will understand and I want to repeat this line again: I will make sure this platform don’t become a load on server and I am working to make it as light as possible.

And you guys stop trolling me, literally everyone is here pointing out problems, give me some time I will fix them.

It’s really not. Asking for donations will annoy your uses less, and you will make more. Also, many people (Including myself) use ad-blockers, so you won’t make any money from us.

We do, and we are telling you how to get around it. Just embed your videos from YouTube!

Placing ads is not an issue. The way you are doing it is. Your ads need to comply with the TOS of InfinityFree, and yours don’t. There are many ad-networks (AdSence) that comply here. You can also use free services like arc.io (also works here).

Although not ethical, you could do that

Wait what, are you joking, I don’t even have a single dollar to purchase a shirt and you are telling to buy me premium, I am working to make this website light and I am trying to do most of usage on user’s device not on servers, for ex- most of the website do processing on your device rather to do it on their servers, he same technique I will use.

Yes I know buddy that I can embedded videos from YouTube, just give me some time to discuss it with my teachers, and thanks for supporting on the Admin’s premium statement, I really don’t have any money.

By the way, I have found a website called Coudinary, I will host videos there and it is a Cdn so it will also help to make the website light weight.

And for that ads problem: I am trying to contact Adsterra (2nd most popular Ad network after Adsense)
just give me few time:)
Thanks for your suggestion.
Regards,
Mayank

I can’t, I have never been there

Unfortunately, you already have. That’s why you hit the io limit.

We are not trolling you. You are asking for help, and we are giving it, along with an explanation. If you don’t want our help, that is fine.

That’s why he said to get your money back before the 30 days are up.

You can have time to set these things up, however you need to remove the things that are not allowed now, before you are suspended.

Hi @Admin and everyone,
I have discussed it with my friends and we have found a solution to reduce the load on server, I can’t tell that now but will tell soon and I am going to add that to my codes. I can guarantee now my website will not become a load any more and for some time just keep the error and issues at side and can you just appericiate my hardwork behind this platform.

Hope to hear some kind words from you all.
Regards,
Mayank

Hi can you please check again, I think the redirection have been removed. Please let me know if there is any problem. And thanks for helping me in increasing the user experience of my website.
Best Regards,
Mayank

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.