MySQL - Unable to Connect

Hello;
I am trying to connect to my MySQL database, however I keep getting an error saying Unable to Connect.
This is the script which I need to change the database connection details on. I’ve tried updating the database password, I was able to do it once, but now when I go to change it, it remains the same, or I think it does - I am unable to access PHPMyAdmin - and the password for everything else has remained the same.:

<?php // MySQL Settings define("DB_HOST", "sql313.epizy.com"); define("DB_USER", "epiz_23051073"); define("DB_PASS", "[databasepassword]"); define("DB_NAME", "epiz_23051073_hybrid_v1"); require('functions.php'); // Do Not Edit Below --- SERIOUSLY DON'T TOUCH THIS STUFF. $pdoOptions = array( PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE => PDO::ERRMODE_SILENT, PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES => false ); try { $pdo = new PDO( "mysql:host=" . DB_HOST . ";dbname=" . DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASS, $pdoOptions ); } catch (Exception $e) { throwError('Unable to connect to database.', true); die('Unable to connect to database.'); }

Found this in the Knowledge Base.

Please use the Knowledge Base first before posting questions.

I did

Just making sure, since 9/10 times people have no idea that the Knowledge Base exists or how to use it.

Maybe you will throwError with the error, not just const text?