Name server

Per my check, the domain is pointed to Custom DNS ( ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com) on our side. Hence please contact your hosting provider regarding this issue

Namecheap is my domain registrar. Their support said that domain is pointing to above mentioned nameservers then why my website not loading?

Please check= Profiteerpips dot site

does not lead to us

naked

Please tell me which name servers should I choose? Byet or epizy? I am confused. I bought domain on namecheap.

They are the same. You’re free to pick any of the two sets of nameservers. Or both. It really doesn’t matter.

Ok, after setting nameserver on namecheap. What I have to do next?
As I want to use Paid domain;
www.profiteerpips.site
rather than free domain which is
www.profiteerpips.rf.gd

Means, I installed wordpress on www.profiteerpips.rf.gd, Now I want to change domain name to profiteerpips.site so only thing required is to change nameservers?

NO !
you need to move it
Procedure Moving WordPress « WordPress Codex

Or simply install a new one (on profiteerpips.site) and start from the beginning

But before that it would be good to uninstall existing WP in this subdir http://profiteerpips.site/wp/

if you do not want to have a /WP/ in the address (call WP with domain name)
you can just delete the old installation, go back to Softaculous and install it again with the right directory. Double and triple check the “ Directory ” field in Softaculous, it should be empty if you don’t want a subdirectory!

softaculous - if you want to uninstall
on the toolbar (up right) the box icon is located (the mouse above that icon will write “all installations”)
click it
and then https://softaculous.com/docs/How_to_remove_a_installation

I installed SSL certificate on website https://www.profiteerpips.rd.gd

But Ineed to install CA bundle files too. Where can I install them? And if I upgrade to Super premium $2.99 for a month, can I install CA bundles then??

Secondly, I wanna know that if any month, I could not paid for super premium package, my hosting will revert back to free hosting package?

Regards

Installing CA bundles is not possible on free hosting. But you don’t need to install them either: most browsers will accept an SSL certificate just fine, even if it doesn’t have the CA bundle.

You can upload CA bundles on all the premium hosting packages.

No, accounts cannot be downgraded.

The premium hosting and free hosting systems are separate, and are quite different from a technical perspective. iFastNet does have tools which can be used to migrate an account from free hosting to premium hosting, but it just copies your website from free hosting and updates the settings.

So any changes which happen on the premium hosting are not reflected back on the free account. And due to the additional features of premium hosting, there is no way to fully migrate an account back afterwards.

You are of course free to setup a free account again and migrate your website back to it, but it won’t do so automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.