Name servers failed to update

What could be the possible reason for this:

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first

Domain from Name Cheap : freetube.xyz

The reason that you’re seeing an error that your nameservers are not correct, is because your nameservers were not correct yet? They look fine now, but note that nameserver changes can take a few hours to take effect.

2 Likes

Thanks Admin.
Name servers added as ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com.
Then i tried to add DNS resolver using cloudflare and now it too removed.
Kindly please check for any correction & Uptime of Website.

I checked your domain again, and now the nameservers are correct, but the domain name is no longer parked. Please add the domain name to your account again if you want to upload a website to it.

3 Likes

Error #93681767457 Please contact support.

Please help

Please remove epizy domain from my account and make freetube.xyz ass main and help me to get it up the site.
Thanks

The “main domain” on our hosting is basically just an internal identifier. It’s not a domain of your actual website and cannot be changed.

Where do you see this?

2 Likes

yesterday there were a parked domain image of namecheap. but today page out. what is problem actually. i have used dns resolver cloudflare. please check and help and advice me. because its is 3 days now.

I see the domain freetube.xyz is currently using Cloudflare’s nameservers, and Cloudflare’s nameservers don’t contain any A records for the base domain and the www subdomain, so you will see a DNS error or “domain not found” or “domain not resolved” error when trying to visit the domain.

Additionally, the domain name is currently not assigned to any hosting account.

The best thing to do now is just to follow the procedure on how to add a domain name to your account:

https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

If you get stuck anywhere, just come back here and ask for help.

2 Likes

Thanks. I tried already is the doc says. then only i tried cloudflare. Hope the name server has no issue.
But what your mean by “Additionally, the domain name is currently not assigned to any hosting account.”

i was added this domain as add on to my free subdomain and then deleted free sub domain to keep my freetube.xyz as main domain.

please help me to add freetube.xyz under account of HIDDEN BY MOD

Again: just follow the documentation I provided.

If you want your custom domain as main domain, you can also just create a new hosting account for it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.