Need assistance publishing from Mobirise

Hi,
Complete neophyte here, so please bear with me. I purchased a domain from NameSilo and set it up with Infinity Free. I built a website using Mobirise and published via FTP using all of the FTP info from the Infinity Free Control panel. When I type in the website name, my webpage does not come up, just the “Lets Make Something Awesome” ad from Infinity Free. I have looked through the help sections and appear to have done it correctly. It’s a simple site with just a few words and my name/address etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum
domain name ?

Thank you very much… domain is www.nighthawktransport365.com
I appreciate any help you can lend

All files must go into the htdocs folder
Example: nighthawktransport365.com/htdocs/ here

Takes care that the index.html or index.php file is not in any subdirectory

Can you delete index2.html file so that I can see the contents of your Htdocs ?

you have only CSS files…
You need a file called index
And all upload directly into htdocs and not in the subfolder “Website”

I did upload the files to htdocs directly from my computer. They are in the folder labeled Website. I just deleted the index2.html file. Thanks again for your help

Ok, I am not sure what that means, or how to fix it

Look at your PC
Does your website work locally when you click on its index file (open with browser)
or you don’t even have that file ?

If it works
then your upload here is incomplete/unfinished
and you need to re-upload all files

But take care that this time you do not put everything in subdirectory “Website”

When I “Publish” from Mobirise site builder, the website does come up in the browser at address below:
file:///C:/Users/Thundermtn/Documents/NHT/Start%20Up%20Docs/Website/index.html

I deleted the Website folder and uploaded each file individually to the htdocs folder

After doing the above, I now see the text at the www.nighthawktransportation.com website, but none of the images. Definitely making progress

you mean nighthawktransport365.com :slight_smile:

Missing folder assets and a lot of content in it
http://www.nighthawktransport365.com/assets/

You don’t need me anymore !
You need a complete website and upload any missing content
good luck buddy :slight_smile:

Correct… Ok, I’ll work on it some more. Thanks again for your assistance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.