Not able to access my website or any data with it through Monsta FTP

I’m Having trouble logging into my account. Im able to log into infinity free and see my accounts but i am not able to access them

This is one kind of ftp file manager

So are you able them with other web based file managers or with desktop FTP clients? When you say you “can’t access” them, what do you actually see when you try to open them in MonstaFTP?

It works now
It didn’t earlier
monstaftp was requesting password but when i entered the password it would throw me out

I did end up losing alot of my data off of my website.
 Which it sucks. Maybe you guys have some sort of backup on the server side

InfinityFree doesn’t provide any backups, you should manage them on your own

It works now
It didn't earlier
monstaftp was requesting password but when i entered the password it would throw me out
That would mean the password in the client area was likely incorrect. Resetting the password from the client area, and then logging in to the control panel, usually fixes that.

i dont know what happened. I typed in the correct password and it wouldn’t work and the website would not load up either. Like was said earlier I works fine now, but the only problem was i lost alot of my website updates.

thx for the help though appreciate it!

Its Happening again

I tried to use filezilla this time and the error is 4212900 users the max are already logged in, sorry

1 Like

Try looking at a small tab called remote site, if you see a folder icon try clicking it (this should show htdocs and you’re other folders, then you can download and update them.

Even I was getting that error but that folder was there so I could change my files