Not Receiving Emails From Sender

****hello there
i recently added an email and forwarded it to my email but as i can see that i am not receiving that email from the sender can you please help me on this ****

Assalamualaikum !
@SajedulIslam247 welcome to infinityfree support forums.

I understand your issue it is the common mistake that every beginner do that is setting MX records. MX records are required to receive.
Go to MX Entry in your control panel.
Under Add MX Records, select the domain name in the list for which you want to receive email.
Add the MX record from the notification to the MX Record field (generally mx.epizy.com).
Set the priority if required (the default value of 10 is fine).
Click Add.

Where are you trying to forward the address to? If you’re trying to forward to Gmail, please note that Gmail is notable for hating forwarded emails. So it’s possible that your emails are being forwarded correctly, but that Gmail throws them away.

@Ranakhas said:
Assalamualaikum !
@SajedulIslam247 welcome to infinityfree support forums.

I understand your issue it is the common mistake that every beginner do that is setting MX records. MX records are required to receive.
Go to MX Entry in your control panel.
Under Add MX Records, select the domain name in the list for which you want to receive email.
Add the MX record from the notification to the MX Record field (generally mx.epizy.com).
Set the priority if required (the default value of 10 is fine).
Click Add.

thanks for your suggestion and for your kind information i have setup all correctly :smile:
thanks again :smiley:

@Admin said:
Where are you trying to forward the address to? If you’re trying to forward to Gmail, please note that Gmail is notable for hating forwarded emails. So it’s possible that your emails are being forwarded correctly, but that Gmail throws them away.

yap i forwarded my email to my gmail account :frowning: i think this might be the problem . okay i will try forwarding it to my Hotmail account
thanks for letting me know the info