Not update

Using FTP or the online file manager I can edit files, but when loading my page the server loads the old files!
I have cleared my cache and tried loading the webpage across different devices.
Login to your account - InfinityFree

1 Like

https://app.infinityfree.net/accounts/epiz_23257423

hi
possible cause is that the google data saver extension was caching the data

please try with some other browser

did you use cloudflare? if yes than in CF cache section click “purge all”

Next time, please post the URL of your website, not the URL of your client area. Other people can't access your client area, but they can check your website to see what the problem could be.

But in this case, the problems does sound like some kind of cache. Could you try to open your website in private browsing mode and see if that shows the new content?
Admin said:
Next time, please post the URL of your website, not the URL of your client area. Other people can't access your client area, but they can check your website to see what the problem could be.

But in this case, the problems does sound like some kind of cache. Could you try to open your website in private browsing mode and see if that shows the new content?

http://goldplaceoficial.ga/

OxyDac said:
hi
possible cause is that the google data saver extension was caching the data
please try with some other browser

did you use cloudflare? if yes than in CF cache section click "purge all"

I'm not using cloudflare.

I've cleared the cache of my browser, but it did not work.

Hmm, then it might be something else.

Could you please give a more specific example? Can you give us a URL, tell us which content is in the actual file and what content is actually shown on your website? That way, we can check if we see the old or the new content, and maybe figure out why it doesn't work for you.
Admin said:
Hmm, then it might be something else.

Could you please give a more specific example? Can you give us a URL, tell us which content is in the actual file and what content is actually shown on your website? That way, we can check if we see the old or the new content, and maybe figure out why it doesn't work for you.
 "  http://goldplaceoficial.ga  "  - this is the new content.

"  http://goldplaceoficial.ga/index.html  " - this is the old content.

When I update the page the old content returns.

it’s the same for me
which is also logical because both addresses call the same file (index)
I believe that the problem again is cache

can you do this:
edit some title or image on that homepage
for example, put a picture of the sun

and then compare it and let us do the same

btw. missing one file in js folder (jquery.appear.js)

Did you try Google Chrome Empty Cache & Hard Reload option?

Also, Private Browsing or Incognito mode is a great way to circumvent any sort of cache. It also circumvents some caches which some browsers won’t let you clear yourself (notably Google Chrome caching redirects and SSL certificates).

OxyDac said:
it's the same for me
which is also logical because both addresses call the same file (index)
I believe that the problem again is cache

can you do this:
edit some title or image on that homepage
for example, put a picture of the sun
and then compare it and let us do the same

btw. missing one file in js folder (jquery.appear.js)

I have altered but not changed at all, it continues with the same problem.

MrJunior said:
Did you try Google Chrome Empty Cache & Hard Reload option?
I have not tried any of these options yet.
Admin said:
Also, Private Browsing or Incognito mode is a great way to circumvent any sort of cache. It also circumvents some caches which some browsers won't let you clear yourself (notably Google Chrome caching redirects and SSL certificates).
But I tried on other computers that had not yet accessed the site, but the problem continues.

I’m sorry, but I still don’t know where to look. You provide two URLs and say they look “different” for you. I see two identical pages as far as I can tell. What is the difference you see between them?