NS has not updated to point to my old hosting provider

Wanted to host a website but could not upload my backup files so I deactivated the account but DNS has not updated to point to my old hosting provider, please advise.

Welcome to this forum! If you have any question which you would like to ask here (and couldn’t find the answer to in other topics or in the knowledge base), please feel free to open a new topic any time to ask your question.

Please don’t pick a random topic that happens to be on the front page to ask your question. Topic hijacking doesn’t help anyone. Since this is your first post, I split your message to a separate topic. Next time, it will just be deleted.

If you would like to change your DNS back to your old hosting provider, you’ll have to do this at your domain registrar. We don’t provide domain name registration services, so we cannot do this for you.

Also, it’s highly recommended to change the DNS of your domain name first, then wait for at least 2 days before deleting the domain here. If you unpark the domain, your website will be redirected to a parking page, which can easily be avoided.

If you want more specific advise for you, could you please tell us which domain name you’re having issues with?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.