THIS MAY BE OBSOLETE. There are reports that Yandex has discontinued their free business offer. Feel free to try this guide, but it may not work anymore. If you did try this, please reply to the topic to let us know if it was still possible.
How to make your own emailHello! I'm making an updated "How to create your own free email account" Which was created by @Soundar. In that tutorial, he used the postale.io email service. However, they shut down the Free plan. For this tutorial, I am gonna use Yandex.
- Go to connect.yandex.com and create the account
- Click on the ‘Try-Out’ button
- Fill in the information needed.
- Go to connect.yandex.com (a g a i n)
- Go to cloudflare.com and sign up for it
- Add an MX record. mx.yandex.net and set priority as 10.
- Webmaster tab and click add domain
- For Verification, use the DNS method and set the TTL as 2mins
- click the check button. It now should say Confirmed and Ready to go.
WOOOOOOHOOOO! You added a domain to your Yandex account.10. Click Admin tools. (specifically *Add an employee button*)
- FIll in just the First and Lastname and the [email protected] and set the language and create the account.
You have now created an account.
if you want to use a mail client like Gmail Spark etc, you need to enable IMAP/POP access in your inbox.Yandex.Mail set this up as a way to protect your account.
- Go to mail.yandex.com and login if you have to
- Click on the gear icon
- Click more settings
- Click Email clients in the left side navigation bar
- Enable portal password.
Do you guys want me to make a video instructing you on how to set this up if this post is a bit hard to understand?