Permissions

Website URL

[(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)]

(https://www.veiculositatiba.free.nf/admin)

Error Message

Warning : is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vol10_4/infinityfree.com/if0_36380827/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/library/request.php) is not within the allowed path(s):

(/php_sessions:/tmp:…:/var/www/errors:/usr/share/pear:/home/vol10_4/infinityfree.com/if0_36380827/htdocs) in /home/vol10_4/infinityfree.com/if0_36380827/htdocs/system/startup.php on line 62

Other Information

After installed software OpenCart, these error showed in browser.
The same error had occurred with version 4, but i preferred to install the 3. However, the error remains on the admin page.

I would also like to know how to install the Portuguese language Brazil, since I have already added the

Hi jureipert,

OpenCart configuration allows you to set the storage path and what you see is the default setting. Due to free hosting limitations you must place web files under htdocs, which does not allow having a storage folder up one level.

To solve this, move your storage folder intro htdocs and amend the opencart configurations to have that under htdocs. This can however cause a security issue so you also need to add a .htaccess file under the storage folder with contents:

Deny from all

to prevent direct access to that directory. You may also use the protect directory feature in the vistaPanel, or the hosting control panel.

Cheers!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.