Please help!Banco de dados sql

Username:epiz_26944675
website url:futurebundles.epizy.com

Por favor ajudem o mais rápido possível,eu criei dois bancos de dados sql e o banco de dados original com o meu username é que tinha basicamente todo o site lá guardado e eu tinha criado outro na mesma hora e à bocado eliminei a base de dados original e já tinha feito lá muita coisa e eliminei e agora está sempre a dar erro ao tentar conectar a algo do wordpress neste caso por favor ajudem se eu consio fazer algo por favor ajudem eu perdi tudo algum admin ou algum moderador disso consegue-me ajudar por favor??Obrigado e ajudem o mais rápido possível!

Error Message:Error establishing a database connection(como é lógico iria dar este erro)

Por favor,de fundo do coração ajudem-me perdi muitas horas investidas no meu novo projeto,a culpa foi minha mas eu pensava que estava a guardar num banco de dados que tinha adicionado no momento!!!Por favor!!!

English:Please help as soon as possible, I created two sql databases and the original database with my username was that I basically had the whole site stored there and I had created another one at the same time and I deleted the database original and had already done a lot there and eliminated and now it is always giving error when trying to connect to something from wordpress in this case please help if i can do something please help i lost everything some admin or some moderator of this can help me please ?? Thank you and help as soon as possible!

Please, from the bottom of my heart help me I lost many hours invested in my new project, it was my fault but I thought I was saving it in a database I had added at the time !!! Please !!!

já reparei que não dá para fazer nada UHUHUHU que divertido!!!Perdi horas e horas,não fiz backup pois não sabia!!!Um feedback:o site podia ter sistema de lixo ou seja quando se deleta-se algo poderia recuperar como e-mail por exemplo,já vi que não dá FODA-SE estou mesmo irritado!!!

i post the traduction down

Is the database deleted now?

yes

I’m afraid that all content is deleted now. It’s highly recommended to keep backups of your work at your own device!

1 Like

i know FUCK!!!

Please DO NOT swear here. I’d suggest to wait for admin’s reply also in case the data are still stored on the server.

do admins respond?

yes?

When a database is removed (even suddenly) all of its data are gone, WHEN it’s gone, it’ll never come back unless you have backups already. I’m sorry :confused:

5 Likes

If your database is deleted, your database is deleted. I really would love to help you with this. But a deleted database is really, truly, permanently and irretrievably deleted. I don’t have a time machine, so I cannot go back in time and backup your database before you deleted it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.