PLEASE HELP, forum terminated after using xenforo

after using xenforo my forum always get terminated, any solution?

code of file that my forum got terminated:

<?php $dir = __DIR__; require ($dir . '/src/XF.php'); XF::start($dir); $app = XF::setupApp('XF\Pub\App', [ 'preLoad' => ['masterStyleModifiedDate', 'smilieSprites'] ]); $request = $app->request(); $input = $request->filter([ 'css' => 'str', 's' => 'uint', 'l' => 'uint', 'k' => 'str' ]); $cssWriter = $app->cssWriter(); $showDebugOutput = (\XF::$debugMode && $request->get('_debug')); if (!$showDebugOutput && $cssWriter->canSend304($request)) { $cssWriter->get304Response()->send($request); } else { $css = $input['css'] ? explode(',', $input['css']) : []; $response = $cssWriter->run($css, $input['s'], $input['l'], $input['k']); if ($showDebugOutput) { $response->contentType('text/html', 'utf-8'); $response->body($app->debugger()->getDebugPageHtml($app)); } $response->send($request); }

So you’ve bought Xenforo, huh?

7 Likes

Another great forum is discourse. It’s the same one InfinityFree uses. Try using that if you’re willing

That’s impossible to install on free hosting. It requires VPS.

3 Likes

Oh yeah you’re right nvm

Softaculous has a wide selection of completely free forum suites available. Please use those instead of trying to run a $160 software suite on free hosting.

If you can afford to spend that on a website, I would get a refund from XenForo and just pay for premium hosting instead. You’ll have a much better and faster website that way.

And if you didn’t, please remember that pirated software is illegal and we don’t allow it under any circumstances.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.