Point nameservers

futurebundles.epizy.com

I would like to know if I point to the domain server I obtained from a website hosting and point to these servers: ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com manage to have the domain changed without any further action? Thanks in advance

What do you mean

futurebundles.epizy.com

Because this is an epizy.com domain, the name servers are already there

ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com are needed only if you are using custom domains…

If you want to switch from one domain to another domain (including from a free subdomain to a custom domain), it takes a bit more effort than just updating the nameservers.

After updating the nameservers, you can add the domain name to your hosting account. You can add it through the Addon Domains or Parked Domains section. The former is useful if you want to create separate websites, the former is if you want to show the same content on both domains.

After adding the domain, you may also need to update your website configuration to use the new domain name. Whether this is required or how this is done completely depends on the software you used to build your website.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.