Pointing NS to Cloudflare And cname recordz point to InfinityFree


#1

Hello,
I want to know what am I going to add to cname record that is pointing to InfinityFree.
(I will just test on this) First I would like my name servers to point to Cloudflare but is there any cname record that will point to InfinityFree, I would just like to know cause I’m as curios on this.


#2

Yes, you should use your account’s main domain for the CNAME target: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/


#3

@Admin said:
Yes, you should use your account’s main domain for the CNAME target: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/

Thank you Admin! ?


#4

@Admin if you don’t mind is that what VistaPanel looks like in the past?


#5

@UnknownLolz said:
@Admin if you don’t mind is that what VistaPanel looks like in the past?

Yes,that it how it looked like,but there was even an older version of VistaPanel.
Even the name VistaPanel was also used as a template name by iFastnet!


#6

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:
@Admin if you don’t mind is that what VistaPanel looks like in the past?

Yes,that it how it looked like,but there was even an older version of VistaPanel.
Even the name VistaPanel was also used as a template name by iFastnet!

OK thanks!


#7