Policy On Multiple Accounts

@Admin
Is it against the policy to have multiple different accounts (Meaning different logins) to make more than three sites?

@Stellasphere

You must have up to three accounts only. having more .will deactivate all your accounts forever

The limit is three accounts per PERSON. Signing up with multiple email addresses to create more than three accounts violates our terms and risks getting all your accounts terminated.

If you need a large number of accounts for some reason, a reseller hosting account is probably a good choice. Even if you don’t sell the accounts to other people, a reseller account will let you create a large number of accounts quite cheaply. iFastNet also offers reseller hosting plans: Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

I accidentally deleted my reply. Here it is:
For the re-seller account, are you referring to http://myownfreehost.net?

No, I am referring to Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server, which is the page I linked to in my previous post. That page specifically lists the reseller hosting plans from iFastNet. Please look at the offers on that page, rather than the links in the footer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.