Premium hosting

Hi, i want to buy premium hosting, but it takes me to ifastnet… how do i make sure tho upgrade my infinityfree account? or is it automatially upgraded once i have paid. Do i need to create an ifastnet account or is it the same as my infinityfree account?

@AlexKV said:
Hi, i want to buy premium hosting, but it takes me to ifastnet… how do i make sure tho upgrade my infinityfree account? or is it automatially upgraded once i have paid. Do i need to create an ifastnet account or is it the same as my infinityfree account?

Once you upgrade your account your InfinityFree account will be migrated to your premium account. And also iFastnet will handle your premium account.

@UnknownLolz said:

@AlexKV said:

Once you upgrade your account your InfinityFree account will be migrated to your premium account. And also iFastnet will handle your premium account.

I got premium hosting for free on iFastNet it moves my content quickly!

How did u get it for free?

@AlexKV said:

When iFastNet get Best Hosting Award they give away premium hosting free for one month as trial of their premium hosting I’m enough lucky to get one!

@Ranakhas said:

@AlexKV said:

When iFastNet get Best Hosting Award they give away premium hosting free for one month as trial of their premium hosting I’m enough lucky to get one!

Very lucky indeed!