Problem : domain is already use

Hi, my old own email has a problem and I dont receive messages anymore, and I create other InfinityFree account and try to put my own domain again, but the system give me that message: domain is already use

How can I change or exclude my domain from old InfinityFree account?

login via ex acc - remove the domain
You can delete the domains through the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains section in your control panel

than add domain with new acc

if you can not access on ex acc - you need to prove that you are the owner
admin will tell you how

I’m the account owner, I can send message, but dont receive for reset password, the adm contact here?

admin will come soon within 1-3 hours
so you will get further instructions

If you don’t know the password of your old account and cannot receive any messages on the linked email address, I’m not sure I can help you. If you can’t proof you are the account owner (which involves proving you can access the email address), we can’t just remove domain names from an account.

I can send email from my old address, but cant receive, I can send a message to you confirm and delete the old domain and account from InfinityFree.
Whats email I can send a message?

[email protected]
please include a link to this topic and If you know anything else about your ex account (username, when it was created, etc.)

I find the email account from my old messages, thats all fine, thanks for help.

@Machomp said:
I can send email from my old address, but cant receive

Undoubtedly, because spoofing a from address is very simple. Hijacking inbound email is much harder, which is why receiving email, not sending email, is the only acceptable way to proof account ownership.

@OxyDac said:
[email protected]
please include a link to this topic and If you know anything else about your ex account (username, when it was created, etc.)

Please don’t. That’s not a support email address and any support requests sent to it will be rejected.