Profreehost or infinityfree

Which is the best hosting providers

They both are managed by iFastNet. I like InfinityFree more because of the great community here! At the end of the day, it’s your choice.

10 Likes

Yes, InfinityFree is better, especially because of the community.

8 Likes

thank you for answering, infinityfree has a great community

7 Likes

Small correction: both ProFreeHost and InfinityFree are independently owned brands, but use the same platform from iFastNet. iFastNet doesn’t manage the brands.

13 Likes

Yes, I believe you are only an affiliate of iFastNet?

2 Likes

I have tried both and have come to the conclusion that InfinityFree is the best there is in “Free Hosting”. They will have similar features but only because of the community and the quality of service and so on, InfinityFree seems to me to be a very good choice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

An affiliate is someone who only does marketing for another service. We actually provide a service here, we don’t just have a website with some links to iFastNet’s services.

Yes, we are an affiliate for iFastNet’s premium hosting. But for the free hosting, the term “reseller” is more appropriate. Because for free hosting, you acquire hosting from us, and we acquire it from iFastNet. An affiliate is not a middle man in the delivery of the service itself.

And that doesn’t cover the additional features we’ve added to the service, like the free SSL certificates.

10 Likes

Oh! Thanks for replying!

3 Likes

Basically :
Profreehost and InfinityFree is on the same server (iFastNet’s server)

5 Likes

Profrwehost’s panel looks similar to infinityfree’s old panel

1 Like

vPanel is essentially the same. ProFreeHost is a reseller of iFastNet and so is InfinityFree

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.