Queries regarding FTP

@ananda said:
@Admin

Unfortunately even that gives the same error. See below
Command: MLSD
Error: GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: Transfer connection interrupted: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted**

Seems like the problem is persistence in every way.

When exactly do you see this error?

If you quit FileZilla, then open it and connect to your account. Then immediately after the file listing appears, navigate to the directory you want to transfer and start the transfer. These transfers should start and run until complete.

If you then try to navigate again after the transfer is completed, the main FTP connection may have been terminated already. But the file transfers should have completed as normal.

@Admin said:

If you quit FileZilla, then open it and connect to your account. Then immediately after the file listing appears, navigate to the directory you want to transfer and start the transfer. These transfers should start and run until complete.

The error occurs immediately after the steps mentioned above and without the file xfer having been completed.

@ananda said:

@Admin said:

The error occurs immediately after the steps mentioned above and without the file xfer having been completed.

I’m sorry, but which steps are you referring to exactly? All I see in your messages is that you get TLS error / disconnection issue, I don’t see any specification when that happens exactly, let alone what you did before that.