- Add your own domain as an Addon Domain to the hosting account.
- Copy the files from the folder of your old domain the folder of the new domain.
- Update the settings of your website to use the new domain. How to do this (if at all necessary) depends on the software you're using for your website.
- Remove the files of the old subdomain, and setup a redirect to forward all traffic to the new domain. You can use the Redirects tool in the control panel for this.
Did you copy the files from WordPress to the directory of the new domain? And what do you see when you try to visit your new domain right now (with your website still running on the subdomain)?
- Remove the WordPress installation from famous.rlste.site (you can so that through Softaculous).
- Remove any backup or migration plugins you were using to switch domains. You don't need them, and those "don't worry, we'll handle everything for you" plugins tend to break more than they fix.
- Follow the official guide from WordPress about moving your website to a different directory: https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress#Moving_Directories_On_Your_Existing_Server . You'll need to move the files from the htdocs/ folder to the famous.rlste.site/htdocs/ folder. This works best with a desktop FTP client like FileZilla.
Ouh …thank you.
I have tried your asuggestion . But it seeem too slow to work on transfering thousands files.
Is there any methode ?
How to let cs do that directly from the server window. ? Is that posiible ?.How much I will be charged for such kind service ?
Because the network here is bad or too slow to do that ftp task
Sadly, FTP does not support moving files on the server. FTP can download files and upload files to a different location, but not move them in place.
Operations with a large number of files is quite slow with FTP, especially if you are far away from the FTP servers (which are in the UK).
So all I can say is to just start the transfer and have patience while the FTP client does it’s job.
I would cry loudly now…
What I meant in the previouse message is, how to let the customer service or IT staff at outstanding infinityfree.net service to copy that folders and files. I think this just need a little efford to do that from the server operation management.
How about if I upgrade to premium, is there any simple and no-datalossing-risk methode to transfer that folders and files ?
Anyway thank you very much. For all the advice you have given for the site being relocated.
The job is just begining, we always need to contact you…
Is there any script like this functionality ?
Have nice day. I have to do other task. So I wiil see the answer from you some hours forwarded.
I am forget to tell yu, I am stll cannot access moeslempoint.rf.gd from front page nor admin dashboard
I’m sorry, but we cannot provide that level of service for free hosting. I can provide information and advice, but I can’t do server actions for you.
Absolutely! After your iFastNet account has been created, you can send them a ticket and ask them to import the website for you.
Possibly. But for security reasons, websites on free hosting can’t write to the folders of other websites, even on the same account. So a script would not be able to move the files.
I’m sorry, but I don’t know why that happens. The account itself seems to be able to serve pages (e.g. https://moeslempoint.rf.gd/readme.html), so I don’t know why your website doesn’t load.
Are you not curious to know where the cause of the website crashes, so that you have the contents of the bag when answering almost the same problem.
There is no way i think, while i am still trying to copy those folders to the new location, unless I should upgrade the account, so I can send a ticket to do to copy the folders.
Could you check for me once again why the site famous.rlste.site cannot be loaded again.
I have done several times typing that address in browser bar, but the page only send a “white”-“board”…
You are still the best IT client service in the world…