resource usage warning

Hello,

My id: fceu_17594191

I received same email 2-3 times in last 2 days from [email protected] via admin1.byetcluster.com.

{
Original Email:
Email title: fceu_17594191 resource usage warning

Email Msg : This mail is to inform you that your site with the username fceu_17594191 has utilised over 50% of its daily resource limits.

This limit is reset every day.

The resources that your site has used over 50% on is :

cpu warning

You can log into your cpanel with the username fceu_17594191 and in here click on ‘Account Statistics’ in here there are graphs that show your daily resource usage.

The free plan is a great place to get your site online and making profit, however it does have limited resources available to it, you would need to optimize your script(s) to reduce usage, OR upgrade to a premium plan.

Premium plans have a MUCH higher resource allocation, along with the cPanel panel unlimited disk space, and much much more. For more information please visit Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Once the premium hosting account has been purchased please create a support ticket asking for your free hosting account to be migrated to the premium hosting account and we will do the rest.
}

So My Question is what’s the daily limit? Is it not unlimited.
I will upgrade premium but after getting some profit from my website.
Currently I can’t upgrade. So Please I request to you do not suspend my account because Last day My account got suspended and Reactivated automatically without any reason.

Thanks

id: fceu_17594191

What’s the Problem with this? I’m getting again and again same email.
I just received same email that your account has been suspended due to Reached Daily limit.

I just wanna tell you, My website is just 3-4 days old. I didn’t even start promoting it. I have no more than 100 Pageviews/Days.

So how it is showing daily limit reached.

Please fix my problem.

Now My Account Suspended Again for 24hrs.

My website too. I have got the reactivation mail. But It has not done yet for 2 days. Now I’m thinking of changing nameservers. (doh)

My website (www.mybee.cf) |-()

Same thing here. However instead it’s “ep warning”, EP warning? What the hell is that?

So My Question is what’s the daily limit? Is it not unlimited.

No hosting provider can afford to provide unlimited CPU power and RAM because the processor with infinite speed and unlimited size RAM.

How the daily limit is calculated is a bit hard to express, and it’s next to impossible to estimate the usage of a website without just running it. But you can always view how you’re doing on those resources through the Account Statistics page in your control panel.

Currently I can’t upgrade. So Please I request to you do not suspend my account because Last day My account got suspended and Reactivated automatically without any reason.

I’m sorry, but your site is just way too busy for a free hosting account. We simply cannot afford to run sites like yours for free. Our servers and infrastructure costs money as well, and we can’t just give all of it away to a few big sites.

I got that, I have upgraded my hosting account. Now I Don’t have any problem.
So Those who are getting same problem. I suggest upgrade your Account.