Server IP address could not be found (Website not loading unless I refresh a lot)

BakeryOfWitchery.Works

So I’m trying to access my site however my browser (Chrome) and other devices give the error saying “The site can’t be reached” and “www.bakeryofwitchery.works’s server IP address could not be found.” with the error code “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”

However, if I refresh the site 5-15 times it will eventually work. I don’t know if this is a usual thing with InfinityFree, but I wouldn’t assume so. Please help so I can get my website running. Thank you very much support team.

Are you sure you setup the nameservers in your domains registrar correctly?

It seems that your domain is mixed up with the other nameservers ( use only ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com).

EDIT: only use INFINITYFREE nameservers

Kindly read this :

6 Likes

Ohh no, your domain had a multiple name servers, that’s why your site is not working.

NS1.EPIZY.COM
NS1HWY.NAME.COM
NS2.EPIZY.COM
NS2KQZ.NAME.COM
NS3FGH.NAME.COM
NS4CGS.NAME.COM

Please, only use or have ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com nameservers on your domain so that your site will 100% work. In order to fix, please remove those unnecessary nameservers and only use InfinityFree nameservers.

3 Likes

Thank you for the help @katufo and @JavesPotato. This seemed to solve the issue. Much appreciated. :grinning:

3 Likes

Okay, your welcome! Good luck with your site!

2 Likes

We’re glad to help! Don’t forget to mark this topic as solved by smashing that green mark solution!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.