Server IP Address couldn't be found

My website URL is htttps://fortu.ga

What I’m seeing is:

This site can’t be reached

fortu.ga ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I’m using this software: Wordpress.org and chrome browser

Additional information:
When I access my website with www. it says

The webpage at http://www.fortu.ga/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

However, I could make ssl certificate for this website.

Hello,did you connected domain?İf its,you need to wait 24to 72 hours.

Oh and i can look into website

For me the non-www version of the website redirects to ads, and the www one redirects to the non-www one that redirects to ads. Freenom World is having problems lately, so changing the DNS to a faster one, but not Freenom World, should work fine. To fix the first issue, try removing your domain and re-adding it from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel, and then move the WordPress files to the yourdomain/htdocs folder, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain. To fix the second issue, you should change the DNS to other ones but not Freenom World.

1 Like

It looks like the DNS records in our nameservers have gotten corrupted for your domain. Can you please try to remove the domain from your account and then add it again? That should fix the broken DNS records currently there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.