Services for this domain name have been disabled

An Error Occurred

Services for this domain name have been disabled.

help, I got this error too, what should I do ?

Maybe you have removed the domain from your account.

First things first give us your domain name.

And @adajfe Pinging admin is useless coz he disabled ping notifications

I want to try reseting my website. I follow the reset instructions on Help center Reset or reload an account to start fresh - Docs - InfinityFree Forum
after the reset. My website is still online, but after at least 24 hours. The error occured.

My domain is http://gulampatisite.epizy.com/
So, how to contact the admin ?

Well, that domain is not assigned to an Hosting account, pls add it to an account

3 Likes

That page is served from Bodis, the domain parking service we use for domains and subdomains which are not assigned to a hosting account. If you see that page, it’s usually caused by:

• The domain name is not assigned to a hosting account (you can use the Domain Checker in the client area to verify this).
  • The domain was assigned to a hosting account recently, and you still need to wait for DNS cache to update (which can take up to 72 hours).

If you know for certain that the domain name is assigned to a hosting account, you may also want to see this article for details and workarounds:

And just to be clear: once the domain is assigned to a hosting account, it’s live. If you don’t see it yet, then 99% of the time it’s a problem on your end. Meaning it can’t be fixed through your hosting account.

4 Likes

This problem have been solved, thank you all for the help