Setting Mail MX

Hi,

I have created a free account and have uploaded my Wordpress website and it is running great! However I am unable to receive any mail from it to my Domain registered email.

I registered the domain with UK2.net, I have updated the DNS to point to the NS for infinity but the last part I am struggling with. Do I need to change my MX records on my registrar to point to the Infinity mail server or do I have to add my registrars MX to Infinity so that I can receive email?

Any help would be appreciated.

GLC

If you’re using our nameservers, you don’t need to touch the DNS settings at your registrar, they don’t do anything.

The MX record in our server should be configured correctly from the start. However, you can check the actual record in the MX Records section your control panel.

The MX record shows the default subdomain: ds8vaozu.epizy.com. Would I need to add my sites domain (grannyslittlecharms.co.uk) to the records?

Emails to the domain email via Gmail works as does sending email from the account out works.

If there is no MX record for grannyslittlecharms.co.uk, then you need to add it. The correct value can be found under Email Accounts.

hello, em it says i need to set my mx record to mx.rf.gd but it still doesn’t work

yah me also, sir how to set mx? i’m unable to receive any email. hw to fix this sir ma’am?

@momonzhie said:
yah me also, sir how to set mx? i’m unable to receive any email. hw to fix this sir ma’am?

@Drakhul said:
hello, em it says i need to set my mx record to mx.rf.gd but it still doesn’t work

To everyone here: if you want me to check your settings, YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR DOMAIN NAME. 99% of the accounts are working fine best I can tell. If you want me to figure out why your website doesn’t work, I NEED TO KNOW WHICH WEBSITE IS YOURS.

As for how to set MX Records: there is a control panel section which is literally called MX Records.

DOMAIN----------------------------- MX RECORD
jqyhfcr2.epizy.com------------- mx.byetcluster.com. - i think this is the default?
zhed.cf------------------------------- mx.epizy.com. - the one I’ve create

sir i’m new here i’m sorry sir for many questions., thank you sir for your response and God bless you sir.

my domain is hybridgamesoftwork.rf.gd

no sir, the problem isn’t with that, i set the mx record to mx.rf.gd but still throws errors and still not recieving anything

@momonzhie zhed.cf is currently hosted by 000webhost.com, so there isn’t anything you can do from here.

@Drakhul The MX record for hybridgamesoftwork.rf.gd is configured correctly. You see “still throws errors”. What is throwing errors and what do the errors say?

it says you need to set the mx record in order to receive messages

@Drakhul said:
it says you need to set the mx record in order to receive messages

The “error” is always shown. If you already configured your domain correctly, you can ignore it.