Setting up SPF records for Zoho Mail

HI, thanks for answering me. I did that but says error. Alla the other steps are ok

Can you provide the error message so we can help?

Is in spanish:

Error de verificación de SPF: razones principales

1. El registro TXT para SPF no se ha propagado Por lo general, los registros TXT para SPF tardan más en propagarse y reflejarse en su DNS. Por lo tanto, es posible que deba esperar aproximadamente entre 30 y 40 minutos después de haber agregado el registro TXT para SPF e intentarlo de nuevo. También puede verificar si los registros TXT se han propagado en este link.
  2. Se han encontrado varios registros TXT para SPF

No puede configurar varios registros txt para SPF. Compruebe y elimine los registros txt no deseados agregados para SPF en su administrador de DNS o, si no, combine los registros sin eliminar ningún registro.Más información

1. El servidor de nombres es diferente del registrador de dominios En algunos casos, puede que haya alojado el DNS con un proveedor diferente que no sea su registrador de dominios. En estos casos, la actualización de los registros DNS en un lugar incorrecto puede provocar un error de verificación. Compruebe y actualice los registros TXT para SPF en el gestor de DNS correcto para su dominio.

Nota: Aunque lo indicado más arriba son algunas de las razones más habituales, puede también haber otras razones o errores que produzcan errores de verificación. No dude en comunicarse con nosotros, por chat o email ([email protected]), en caso de que necesite ayuda para configurar el dominio.

With google translator:

SPF Check Failure - Top Reasons
TXT record for SPF has not propagated
In general, TXT records for SPF take longer to propagate and be reflected in your DNS. Therefore, you may need to wait approximately 30-40 minutes after adding the TXT record for SPF and try again. You can also check if the TXT records have been propagated on this link.

Multiple TXT records found for SPF
You cannot configure multiple txt records for SPF. Check and remove any unwanted txt records added for SPF in your DNS manager or else merge the records without removing any records. Learn more

The name server is different from the domain registrar
In some cases, you may have hosted DNS with a different provider other than your domain registrar. In these cases, updating DNS records in the wrong place can cause a verification error. Check and update the TXT records for SPF in the correct DNS manager for your domain.

Note: Although the above are some of the most common reasons, there may also be other reasons or errors that cause verification errors. Feel free to contact us, by chat or email ([email protected]), in case you need help setting up the domain.

As the error message says,

Have you allowed time for the DNS to propagate? This can take from 30min to 24hrs. Another possibility is it is checking specifically for an SPF record, and the control panel sort of mashes SPF and TXT, it is confusing.

There is no easy way to verify it, check back later and it may be resolved. I use ImprovMX.com and it validated within 5min.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, I did the record more than 1 hour ago, but as you says, I will wait (until tomorrow if the problem is still there I will use the same you are using. How good is improvmx? can be used for mailist? like mailchimp?

The email is working, I can send and receive emails, but I can not make the spf yet ( I will wait for this) Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.