Showing only a White page

Hi,

My web site(http://ddfacebook.com/) had continued to run successfully so far. But Recently it is showing a white page and I do not know the reseason for that. However, I guess, I wanted to add an SSL certificate then set up the configuration in the domain server(GoDaddy). Surprisingly Now I removed nameservers from the domain name server, But still, showed the strange white page. Where is this page come from? When I view the HTML source code, it is clear that the white page is not exist hosted in my file server.
I am fed up to fix this issue in the last few hours. Please, anyone, know the reason for this issue, and to solve this?

Thanks and regards

Your domain is not pointing to our nameservers. Please change them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and wait 24 hours for the changes to propagate.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment, sir. I removed the nameserver addresses to verify the issue. Ok, I will add it again.

I added the name servers But the issue has not fixed yet sir.

Your nameservers are still ns01.domaincontrol.com. and ns02.domaincontrol.com. if you’ve updated to our nameservers, it’ll take upto 24 hours to work.

2 Likes

@anon19508339 is correct in that your domain name is currently using Go Daddy’s nameservers, not ours. But that’s also what I saw yesterday, so I think you didn’t set the nameservers correctly with Go Daddy.

If you’re not sure if you set them correctly, please ask your domain provider to verify too.

1 Like

@ BayoDino @Admin Thanks and I appreciate your help, sir.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.