Site working fine in Pc but not in android mobile browser error code 1016 Origin DNS error

Dear sir,
my site is working properly in computer browser. But when ever i try to use in mobile it shows Origin DNS errror ( 1016) . It shows some message ( You’ve requested a page on a website almightyknowledge.com that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (almightyknowledge.com).

I am unable to understand why my site not working only in mobile but working fine in computer. Please resolve this problem.

Hi @8894623286,

I’d like to firstly as that you kindly don’t demand problems are fixed you are better off using langue like “Please could you have a look into this for me” instead of “Please resolve this problem”.

The problem in itself sounds to be an issue on Cloudflare’s part as it seems to be working fine on desktops. If the problem persists I would suggest connecting to InfinityFree directly instead of going through Cloudflare’s servers.

Best Regards,

Alan Tiller,
Moderator.

Short answer: don’t use Cloudflare’s nameservers and enable Cloudflare in your control panel at the same time.

Longer answer: https://infinityfree.net/support/cloudflare-shows-error-1016-origin-dns-error/