Sites down

(http://dnkjafbk.lovestoblog.com) and ytryr.lovestoblog.com

Hello, I have 3 different websites with InfinityFree and for a week or so I cannot access any of them, as a developer or as a user. The sites simply do not load or do not show anything but a blank page. I cannot access WP Admin either.

I thought this would be fixed within days as it could be a server issue, but seems like not. Can you see my website´s information or it is also a blank page for y’all? I´ve tried several locations with VPN but nothing seems to work.

Note: The links are foolish because I’m only building here as it is free before I migrate to HostGator

Your websites works fine, BUT NOTE ADULT CONTENT IT WAS NOT ALLOWED, And your account may get suspended.

11 Likes

Thanks mate! So do you think is it my computer? I’m so lost on what could be the issue TBH. Sorry for the adult content, I was not aware of the rules

1 Like

I was able to figure it out, thanks for the help! It was the VPN web protection feature blocking the site, I guess it’s because I have no SSL.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.