Softaculous apps installer: Login Attempt Failed

From yesterday have the same problem.

post here if the issue is already resolve. thank you!

1 Like

i have same issue please help me out.

Same issue here! :grimacing:

Same issue… Following

iFastNet is investigating this. Please be patient! …That was like 8 hours ago, Please be patient has EXPIRED>>>

1 Like

The Softaculous system is not working correctly right now and iFastNet is investigating. I don’t know yet what caused this or when this will be fixed.

Please do not submit additional topics about this issue, it won’t help anyone resolve this issue any faster. I merged the couple of different topics about this issue.

5 Likes

Username ( epiz_27067128 )
website ( http://cpanelnotfound.ml/ )

When I go to Cpanel, I want to access the softaculous application installer. I see this message The attempt to log in failed! And the login interface and when I enter the information he will not log in. How can I solve the problem.

1 Like

Help Please

1 Like

if I think that he is taking care of that while there is nothing to do :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

bye.

2 Likes

Everyone experiencing this issue, Please be patient until this issue has been resolved

4 Likes

same problem here

I am also having the same trouble. Also How do i update my wordpress and its plugins?

^^^^
Pls wait for Ifastnet to fix it

2 Likes

eu testei em outro site de hospedagem e tamben deu essa erro

@matreus Please use English instead of Portuguese to communicate on this Forum, becuase this is an English Forum

Translation of his Words

I tested it on another hosting site and also gave this error

Same here. Cannot open Softaculous Apps Installer

There must’ve been some changes. When It tried it again just now the error message I’ve got was “Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry” instead of a failed Log-In.

1 Like

Softaculous should be working now. If not allow a few minutes and try logging out and re-log in to your account.

2 Likes