Softaculous license has expired

Username (e.g. ameeraameer.epizy.com) or Website URL www.ameeraameer.epizy.com

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hello hello.
Any idea on the time frame to get softalicious back online with
Infinityfree yet?

when this problem solved. Please give alternative solution or solve this problem instantly.

I don’t think it will be that soon. See below…

1 Like

Afternoons
Trust you are well.
Just following up to see if any progress has been made regarding softaculous working yet on infinity free?
Regards

Unfortunately, I know just as much as you do. I don’t have any technical details or time frame either.

I would guess that a license renewal would be easy to fix. But apparently that’s not the case.

EDIT: Just got some more information:

So according to iFastNet, the Softaculous license is renewed and installed correctly. But for some reason, the Softaculous installation isn’t picking up on it. iFastNet is working with Softaculous to get the issue resolved.

But it does mean yet another party is involved with this, so this can take a few more days.

In the mean time, please remember that a manual installation is always an option. If that isn’t an option for you and you’re in a hurry, you could try something like Installatron Remote, which is like Softaculous, but without the control panel integration.

EDIT 2: It looks like the Softaculous website is down. It could be that this prevents the license validation in our Softaculous installation. But that’s just a guess on my part.

8 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.
Lets hope the problem is rectified asap

I am also experiencing this issue, and since it is not showing an installation (which it previously did show), will it get rid of the current content on my webpage if I were to download Wordpress again when this issue is solved? Perhaps it would simply show up again, but I am uncertain of this and a little worried about losing my progress.

its do it to me
too

Same Problem here!. Send help quickly!

Still nothing…

I take it your WordPress website itself is still running?

I don’t know why the installation wouldn’t be visible in the Installations list in Softaculous. But I propose we wait and see until the licensing issue is fixed. Maybe the installations list will be restored too.

If it isn’t restored, then do not reinstall your software. If you remove an existing installation and replace it with a fresh one, all your data is lost. You should be able to import an existing installation in Softaculous. Just don’t reinstall anything, because if you reinstall you delete all your website content.

Also, to everyone else creating a forum user to reply here:

Yes, we know you have this problem too. Everyone has this problem. We know this and are working on it. Yes, we know it’s not solved yet, but we’re working on it. Yes, we want to fix this as quickly as possible, but this is not something we can easily and quickly fix on our own.

You have all the right to reply here, of course. But know that it won’t help to fix this issue any faster. We’re all working on this as fast as we can.

4 Likes

It is indeed still running, I suppose it is indeed a problem with the license then. If it’s not restored I think I might need some help with the importing, but we shall see how it turns out. Thank you for the reply.

Works now!

But domain is not.

It worked before…

Not sure if this will help…

https://www.softaculous.com/docs/enduser/how-to-import-an-installation/

It does seem to be working againn…At least it just did for me with a Wordpress install.

it seems to be working,can access wordpage< the site plus all my add ons

Yep, it seems like the problem was resolved because the notice is gone now!

That’s unrelated to Softaculous.

If it’s a new domain, please note that it takes 72 hours to be visible everywhere. If you need more help, please create a new topic.

2 Likes