Softaculous scripts are outdated

Hi,
I noticed that a number of scripts offered for installation in Softaculous are a bit outdated. For example, the version of WordPress offered was 4.9.4, but the latest version is 4.9.5.
Please update the version of scripts offered through Softaculous.

@supanut2000 said:
Hi,
I noticed that a number of scripts offered for installation in Softaculous are a bit outdated. For example, the version of WordPress offered was 4.9.4, but the latest version is 4.9.5.

Some are outdated but you can report Softaculous for the latest version of those scripts or install manually!

@Ranakhas said:

@supanut2000 said:
Hi,

Some are outdated but you can report Softaculous for the latest version of those scripts or install manually!

You need iFastNet to let them update softaculous

AFAIK there is maintenance on the Softaculous server because it’s not possible to make changes to the software list right now.

@Admin said:
AFAIK there is maintenance on the Softaculous server because it’s not possible to make changes to the software list right now.

Ah, I see. Is this some sort of a major maintenance? I think I’ve noticed this problem of outdated scripts for some time already…

@supanut2000 said:

@Admin said:

Ah, I see. Is this some sort of a major maintenance? I think I’ve noticed this problem of outdated scripts for some time already…

I’m not sure. All I know is that iFastNet cannot make changes to the software list right now and I suspect that this is why no updates have been added either.

Fortunately, manual installation and tools like Installatron Remote are still valid options to install a website.

@Admin said:

@supanut2000 said:

@Admin said:

I’m not sure. All I know is that iFastNet cannot make changes to the software list right now and I suspect that this is why no updates have been added either.

Fortunately, manual installation and tools like Installatron Remote are still valid options to install a website.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the added information; now I know why scripts list are not being updated.

It is iFastnet’s problem as the guys said before.
Softaculous Wordpress on their official site is updated:Softaculous
I do not know why this happens,maybe it is just a problem of Free Hosting.
If you use WordPress,you can update it automatically anyway.

@ChrisPAR said:

iFastNet is trying to maintain to still have their great service, at least you all or us have iFastNet cause if it didn’t exist InfinityFree might not give this kind of free service!

I, You and We all should thanks to iFastNet for Hosting!

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

iFastNet is trying to maintain to still have their great service, at least you all or us have iFastNet cause if it didn’t exist InfinityFree might not give this kind of free service!

@Ranakhas said:
I, You and We all should thanks to iFastNet for Hosting!

I din’t say that.
What I mean is that iFastnet somehow hasn’t updated their Softaculous installation.

Hello,
in premium hosting Softaculous is working perfectly.
However, there is a problem on Free Servers and that is why it is outdated.
We are working on it.
Best Regards

=============================================================
iFastNet - Proud winners of the TMT Telecom 2017 “Best Premium Hosting” award.

As a CloudFlare optimized partner, you can now in a single click enable CloudFlare with FREE Railgun. This free option is available to all of our premium hosting clients! Read more here: http://blog.ifastnet.com
Railgun usually costs $200.00 per month however it is completely free forever with our premium hosting!