Softaculous: The MySQL Connection could not be established

There seems to be an issue with our Softaculous installation. After clicking the Install button on a script, a progress bar will fill for a while, and finally respond with an error like this:

We are trying to get in touch with Softaculous to learn more about this issue. I’ll update this topic as soon as I know more.

4 posts were split to a new topic: I installed wp manually, it’s simple … If someone needs help

I also cant install wordpress… Keep saying The MySQL Connection could not be established. Pls help

okay right now i could install wordpress but now i have the problem that i can’t install plugins with the message:“Installation failed: The package could not be installed.” and i also can’t install the update for wordpress 5.2 :"Downloading update from https://downloads.wordpress.org/release/wordpress-5.2-no-content.zip…

Download failed.: The checksum of the file (d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e) does not match the expected checksum value (320900105fb04c3ae6f98d959f34dba1).

Installation Failed"

I was able to install Wordpress via Softaculous today but I am unable to publish a page on my blog - Terms of Service for example. I get this error: ‘Publishing failed’

I never had this type of issues previously.

The Softaculous issue was resolved. If you still have any problems with Softaculous or a website installed through Softaculous, it’s probably something else, so please submit a new topic and describe the issue there instead.