Sorry . The content is not allowed on our network, nor the domain. Please find a different provider

http://ccex.gq

Account Suspended

Sorry . The content is not allowed on our network, nor the domain. Please find a different provider.

I keep asking the staff to help me because apparently I violated some ToS for using Infinity Free to learn PHP and my code had something it shouldn’t have to which all the staff member responds is this. I don’t understand what am I supposed to do. I have asked the staff member to grant me access so I can delete the erroneous code, that also garnered the same response, then I asked him to delete the account to which also I received the same response. I accept I made a mistake by including the erroneous code, but how am I supposed to rectify it, if not given a chance.

Simply. We don’t want to host your website for hosting suspicious codes (that violate ToS) anymore. Even if you suddenly uploaded them.

1 Like

It was not suddenly uploaded, if you check the erroneous code. It is just for learning purposes. I can share the link of the learning module as well. I do not have access to Localhost due to security issues and was merely using your services for learning. If this is the case. I am simply requesting the admin to deactivate and delete the account.

Like staff told you: find a different provider.

Why do you need to delete the account so badly? It’s already offline (i.e. “deactivated”) and, like the client area says everywhere, it will be deleted after 60 days.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.