Sql privledges on hosting

Hello all my database wont connect to sql database created with all correct settings.
There is no way to access permissions and change privileged for database users to all.
There is no tab in phpmyadmin to edit user or adjust them.
Whats the point off offering sql if you cant edit certain user rights on free hosting, am i missing something here thanks any help would be apreciated

I have double checked all settings and they are correct. Host is fine, user is fine, and password is fine,
See error below.

Connection error! Please make sure the database details are correct and that the sql user has permissions (ALL PRIVILEGES) over the database.

array(2) {
[0]=>
array(2) {
[“error_str”]=>
string(193) “Error establishing mySQLi database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/vol5_3/epizy.com/epiz_23333834/htdocs/lib/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 101”
[“query”]=>
string(11) “SHOW TABLES”
}
[1]=>
array(2) {
[“error_str”]=>
string(129) “Unexpected error while trying to select database in /home/vol5_3/epizy.com/epiz_23333834/htdocs/lib/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 148”
[“query”]=>
string(11) “SHOW TABLES”

Every account also has one database user. This user has full access to access and modify the tables and their contents of the databases in your account. It does not have ALL PRIVILEGES, but it has enough privileges for normal website operation.

There is no way to create additional database users, or change their permissions, those features are only available with premium hosting.

Assuming your software is configured correctly, you should be able to list the tables. But Unexpected error while trying to select database sounds to me like your software is hiding the real reason it has trouble running the query. I’d like to help you, but if your software is withholding information, it’s anyone’s guess what kind of Unexpected error your software encountered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.