Step by step hosting process

Then you can do the same thing here if you just want to embed into your site external videos like from youtube but hosting videos here using Infinityfree’s servers is definitely not allowed, hosting from other sources is ok.

4 Likes

I just want to embed only using some plugins thats it.
Thanks again

You can embed anytime and with no problem as long as it is your video, educational videos and not a pirated movies such as from a torrent movie, from yts, or from any movie provider. And it is not like a youtube clone site.

Just like this “wwitv .com” website. I wanted to create here.

Hmm, for me is, you can’t host a website like that.

Well, free means only a little service free. This is also true, but when free ads are run for free hosting registration then it should be clearly stated how much will be received. I was very deceived in the name of Infinity Free. I will not advise anyone to come here on this site for free, only money in pocket will be available here.

I will soon give you a link by creating such a website on Blogger.
The future is in infinity - one should never lie.

You are very good and cooperative, you probably help the company from a backend.

I am very sad here.
Thank you

Just to be clear, Blogger and InfinityFree are no different in this regard.

Both services are intended to host websites. Neither service can be used to host the actual video content to be shared or distribute video streams. But with both services you are free to embed video streams from third party sources.

And both with Blogger and InfinityFree you are not allowed to share pirated content on your site. With both Blogger and InfinityFree, if the operators identify illegal TV streaming sites, they will take them down.

Your friend’s site on Blogger may not have been detected by Google yet, which is why the website is working for now. There will probably be pirated TV streaming sites on InfinityFree as well which we haven’t found yet.

But both with Blogger and with InfinityFree, the absence of corrective action against certain content does not mean that we condone such content.

You have come here to talk to us, and we are warning you know that what you are doing isn’t allowed here. Have you also asked Google whether they allow such content? Have they actually told you that it’s OK?

If you feel “deceived” that InfinityFree doesn’t mean “free of any laws and regulations”, I would like to remind you that you on the registration page does not display any ads, but it does display a Terms of Service link which quite clearly describes that this is not allowed.

If you hate any company that tries to make money (whether that’s a free hosting service or a broadcasting company), I would like to remind you that Google reported a $160 billion revenue in 2019.

7 Likes

Thank you You are admin you are bigboss. I dont want to argue with you. Thank you again.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.