Still didn't get my free ssl certificate after 3 days

I requested a free SSL certificate and it’s been 3 days. It still says pending when I check it. Is this a problem on your (InfinityFree)'s side?

Have you checked to see if your CNAME records are setup correctly? Also, please provide your website domain.

I have one of the subdomains (infinityfree free domain) and my url is ahstudio.rf.gd.

You have not setup the correct CNAME records. Visit cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=cnamerecords and setup the CNAME records that InfinityFree have given you.

2 Likes

When i check my Free SSL Area, it says “We’re currently getting your SSL certificate. Please ensure that the validation checks stay at Ready. We’ll email you when the certificate is ready.” I see your website has the ssl certificate. It’s been 3 days and I still haven’t got it.

So did you?

If you look a bit higher than that, you’ll also see that the CNAME record is not found. So like @NotPixelMinecraft said: you need to setup the CNAME records first.

3 Likes

Thank you, this helped me.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.