Subdomain error -FreeNom .gq

My website URL is:
SeaSquirt.gq

What I’m seeing is:
This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485)

I’m using this software:
Formnom.com

Additional information:

I read MANY other support requests about this same issue and the response has been the same.
“Wait hours.” (it has been days)
“This is a global error.”
“Wait for iFastnet to make changes.”
“Insist they add the domain.”

I would like to insist they add the domains at this time. Who do I have to call or email? Contact info?

At this point it seems imperative that InfinityFree admins get on the phone and talk to the owners of iFastnet and put a fire under their tushy and find out who the negligent admin at ifastnet is …this error has flooded Infinityfree’s support forum. …should we start calling ifastnet ourselves and flood their phones so they get moving on this?
Please advise.

1 Like

We don’t know iFastNet’s support phone number (and also whether our mobile plan supports international calls), but if you want you can report it here reporting first of all the free account you’re using, then the problem that appears.

Just FYI, while some people have been saying that this is a bug and that iFastNet is working on this, I don’t actually have enough information to conclude this, and as such have not been able to push iFastNet about this.

If I understand this correctly, you are trying to add the domain SeaSquirt.gq to your account? I just added that exact domain to your Addon Domains section and it jut worked. Were you trying to set it up as an addon domain or something else?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.