Suspended, need the files

url: example.org

I have made a subdomain on that page, there i have uploaded files that ive worked on for 2 weeks and i no longer have those files. As my account has been suspended for 24h and i really need to work on them, could you please let me access the account for just 5 minutes so i can download the files and work on them on my computer while my account is suspended? I really need those files, it’s really important. Please…

/Alex

You can’t do appeals on reactivating your account earlier than 24 hours. You must wait 24 hours, then you can access the FTP and work with your files.

But i need them today, i cant wait. You dont understand how important this is to me! :frowning:

@Admin

I don’t have anything to add to what @Ergastolator1 said. If you exceed the daily usage limits, your account will be suspended for 24 hours. Those are the rules. I didn’t make them and I can’t change them.

Your only options at this point are to wait for the 24 hours for the reactivation, or purchase a premium account (iFastNet can import your website from your free hosting account, even if it’s suspended).

Also, I hope this explains to you why it’s always a good idea to keep backups of your website yourself, and don’t rely on any single third party keep your files safe and available.

Please sir i need these files alot for school tomorrow :confused: please… i just need the files :frowning:

@Admin

I case it wasn’t clear from my previous post: I cannot reactivate your account. You have to wait or your have to upgrade. I cannot make exceptions to the rules.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.