Suspended Website

I was quietly making my website until after I left, I saw that it was suspended… and it’s hardly a common site, it doesn’t upload anything to the mysql database, the only thing I did was use wordpress in a totally common way and I was suspended for 24 hours…
I want to know how much I made of the performance that infinityfree has…
because if that is the limit, I am thinking of making my own host with my router…

My account username is: epiz_31639073

Welcome to the forum

Is there any indication of why the website was suspended ?

Check your account status here Login to your account - InfinityFree , you may have received an email with some information about the suspension too

3 Likes

Please check the client area and it will tell you why your account was suspended.

5 Likes

For everyone else: the account is suspended for MySQL overloading. It was implied with the speculation regarding databases, but it should have been stated explicitly.

WordPress also uses a database. And it’s not that difficult to overload a database server with WordPress, depending on what you do with it. And “totally common things” could be anything.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.