Terms of using free service

Hello admin,

I have some questions for you please help me in the matter.

(1) can i add login page in my website? With php
(2) can i add search option using php and my sql query?
(3) which script are not allowed?

1 and 2: Of course you can, web hosting with PHP and MySQL without allowing forms and database queries would be completely ridiculous.
3: See the terms of service, the Script Usage Terms section contains a list of banned website types: Terms of Service - InfinityFree

1 Like

Thank you so much

Can I put upload button in my website?.

Your terms says maximum 3 account can be created from 1 user
if 2 accounts are deactivated and only 1 is active then what it will considered as a 1 or 3 active account??

Can we creat extra account?.

@Aaditya said:
Your terms says maximum 3 account can be created from 1 user
if 2 accounts are deactivated and only 1 is active then what it will considered as a 1 or 3 active account??

Can we creat extra account?.

Inactive accounts are not counted towards the account limit.

Hello Admin,
AJAX are allowed in hosting?
Can you send list which are allowed and not…?

Like …
Angular , python and Node.js are allowed in hosting?

Ajax and AngularJS run in a visitor’s browser, so you can use them here (you can use any browser executed code here, you don’t need a server to run those languages). Node.js and Python require a server to run, and our servers only run PHP.

Hello Admin,
Is our server support “ASP.NET”?

And if yes, please tell me how to avoid suspension of website and limitations of it’s use.

@Aaditya said:
Hello Admin,
Is our server support “ASP.NET”?

Like I said, our servers can only run PHP. ASP.NET is not PHP.

And if yes, please tell me how to avoid suspension of website and limitations of it’s use.

Reading the terms of service, especially the Script Usage Terms, would be a good start. The majority of the terms are quite easy to read for normal people.

Beyond that, don’t violate the law and don’t overuse the server is a good rule of thumb.