"tetistech.ir" is already assigned and in use.2

Hello
I set the server names in my domain panel as it has been said in the site but when i wanted to addon domain this error happened:“is already assigned and in use.2”
I never used this domain somewhere else.
my account is: epiz_22594325
I am so confused please help me.

The domain is already in use on netafrooz.net, you need to delete the domain from there first.

I deactivated my account in netafrooz.net a few months ago and I don’t have access to it. now I changed the servers of my domain.can’t you delete that netafrooz accessibility?

@Admin said:
The domain is already in use on netafrooz.net, you need to delete the domain from there first.

^^^up

@EhsanHejazi said:
I deactivated my account in netafrooz.net a few months ago and I don’t have access to it. now I changed the servers of my domain.can’t you delete that netafrooz accessibility?

No, you need to contact that provider to delete the domain from your account. Deactivating an account is not the same as deleting one.

@Admin said:

@EhsanHejazi said:

No, you need to contact that provider to delete the domain from your account. Deactivating an account is not the same as deleting one.

thanks for answering.