The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name iwog.cf ( was seen)

thanks admin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help, but please do not that you will need to renew this certificate in 2-3 months, and may want to install certificates on other domains too. So you should try to fix this issue so you can keep using SSL.

admin i ordered a new ssl and its too long pending

It’s pending until you setup the requierd CNAME record, which you haven’t done yet. So please add the record and your certificate should be active within an hour or so (be sure to check the certificate page in the client area to see the current CNAME value).

3 Likes

i already anded cname but i have pendings on go.iwog.ga,and,ads.iwog.ga please add me and i also have indexing problem i added my site in google but its not displayng my website

You have added some CNAME records, but not the right CNAME records.

Please copy the value from the Record Name field in the client area to the Record Name field and select the value in the Domain field in the control panel that matches the value shown in the client area.

So if the client area says you need to select the domain “iwog.ga”, you need to select the domain “iwog.ga”. Don’t go think “hey, I want a certificate for ads.iwog.ga, so let’s select ads.iwog.ga instead”. The client area says to select iwog.ga because iwog.ga is the thing you need to select.

It’s that simple. Just copy the values. Follow the instructions. Don’t think you know it better, make up some values yourselves and then complain that our systems don’t work.

Our systems are working as they are intended to. Just follow the instructions and it will work for you too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.