the domain rf.gd is not working?

I opened my website with the domain rf.gd but does not work and also try to go to cpanel, the result is the same

Same here. I see only that information:
“This domain name has been registered with United Domains”
Please fix this fast

UnitedDomains has taken the domain name rf.gd down due to a phishing complaint. The complaint was valid, however they took down the domain despite the fact the phishing content was already taken down almost a day ago. Basically, they took down the domain name as a precaution. We’re doing our best to get through to them, however we’re struggling to find a way to contact them out of office hours.

We’re very sorry for this inconvenience and we’re trying to do anything we can to get your websites back online as soon as possible.

Okey, it’s good to knew whats happen.
and thanks for fast reply :smile:

A few more questions about this have come in through e-mail, which I would like to answer here as well:

This issue affects the entire .rf.gd domain, which includes not only client websites but also the control panel and nameservers. You can still login to the control panel with your username and password at http://cpanel.epizy.com with your rf.gd details.

If you are using your own domain name which is pointing to the ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd nameservers, you can point them to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org instead. Those nameservers are pointing to the same IPs, so your domain will work with those too.

Finally, you can also access your files through FTP by using the hostname ftp.epizy.com.

Thanks a lot, you guys have awesome service for free hosting o:)

A quick update: some time ago UnitedDomains said that they could not reactivate the domain themselves because they don’t want to receive any more abuse reports. As such, we’ve requested transfer keys so we can move the domain away and get it online again that way. Their legal team is currently discussing whether they can provide us with the transfer auth codes.

They should respond within one business day so I hope, that they can provide the transfer codes today so we can transfer and reactivate the domain name today as well (assuming there is no transfer hold period, which I’m not entirely sure about with .gd domains).

Fingers crossed they will provide the transfer keys. If not, we’ll try something else.

I am not able to log into the control panel if I use the link. I tried to log in with my E-mail adress and my username, but it does not work.

Okay, so my site gaia.rf.gd works for me and a couple others, but there are also some other people who have trouble getting in due to what’s going on. I was not able to access my site yesterday morning, and I was able to later in the day. I still can’t access my other domains. Is there any reason for all that weird jazz? I’m not exactly asking about the United Domains bit, I’ve already read up on that. I am just confused as to why me and a few others can access it whilst others can’t.

@biohofpast said:
I am not able to log into the control panel if I use the link. I tried to log in with my E-mail adress and my username, but it does not work.

You need to use your account username (the rfgd_12345678 one, not an e-mail address) and the password specific to your hosting account (which may be different from your client area password). To be sure you are using the correct password, you can change it through your client area.

@Foodie said:
Okay, so my site gaia.rf.gd works for me and a couple others, but there are also some other people who have trouble getting in due to what’s going on. I was not able to access my site yesterday morning, and I was able to later in the day. I still can’t access my other domains. Is there any reason for all that weird jazz? I’m not exactly asking about the United Domains bit, I’ve already read up on that. I am just confused as to why me and a few others can access it whilst others can’t.

Your site still seems to be down from here, so best I can tell your browser, computer or internet service provider stored/cached the old settings of your domain name. If a site works for you, that’s awesome, but the problem has not been resolved yet. It’s not surprising not all your sites work right now or your site can’t be seen from everywhere.

@Admin said:

@biohofpast said:

You need to use your account username (the rfgd_12345678 one, not an e-mail address) and the password specific to your hosting account (which may be different from your client area password). To be sure you are using the correct password, you can change it through your client area.

@Foodie said:

Your site still seems to be down from here, so best I can tell your browser, computer or internet service provider stored/cached the old settings of your domain name. If a site works for you, that’s awesome, but the problem has not been resolved yet. It’s not surprising not all your sites work right now or your site can’t be seen from everywhere.

Yes it is down because of the IP, everyone who has visited that site atleast once CAN see the website. I used Tor (to change my IP) and the site was down over there.

What happened with the hosting service. I registered with .rf.gd but i have my own domain and made site from my own domain. then why i seeing this shit problem.

@vijaysoni said:
What happened with the hosting service. I registered with .rf.gd but i have my own domain and made site from my own domain. then why i seeing this shit problem.

Which nameservers are you using for your domain name? See the comment above.

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

name servers are :-
ns1.rf.gd
ns2.rf.gd

Hi there!
I also have my website with the .rf.gd domain, and I would like to be informed on news about the problem. I need my website to be accessible for work related reasons.
There’s a way I can be informed of the progression on the solution of this issue?
Thanks.

@vijaysoni said:

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

ns1.rf.gd
ns2.rf.gd

That explains the problem, the entire rf.gd domain is down, so the nameservers cannot be reached. Just change them to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org and your site will come back online.

@ireneubik said:
Hi there!
I also have my website with the .rf.gd domain, and I would like to be informed on news about the problem. I need my website to be accessible for work related reasons.
There’s a way I can be informed of the progression on the solution of this issue?
Thanks.

Just regularly check this topic, this is where we’ll post the changes.

When I get back my website sunwifi.rf.gd
If you open this domain a few time I transfer my clients other domain…

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

ns1.rf.gd
ns2.rf.gd

That explains the problem, the entire rf.gd domain is down, so the nameservers cannot be reached. Just change them to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org and your site will come back online.

@ireneubik said:
Hi there!
Thanks.

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

@Admin said:

@vijaysoni said:

ns1.rf.gd
ns2.rf.gd

@ireneubik said:
Hi there!
Thanks.

Thanks Bro, You made me cry… My site is running well now…

We have received the transfer code from UnitedDomains and have placed the order with a different registrar to transfer the domain name. I hope we can bring the domain online in a few hours.

Great! Will everything get fine till tomorrow?