The selected custom domain is already in use on InfinityFree

www.game-tower.com

Hello i would like to remove my website from my old inifnityfree account , i don’t use it anymore . i already desactivate it .
Now i want to use it here in my new infinityfree account (pakkaow)
i puted my pseudo name in the cname record for verification Thank you.

pakkaow.verification.infinityfree.game-tower.com

Error Message

The selected custom domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the custom domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

Other Information

As far as I understand, what you want is more or less the same as delete your old account (before using it anywhere else)

So, I think this article may help:

Deactivating your hosting account

You can deactivate your hosting account through your client area. By doing so, you lose access to your account and take down all websites on it. However, any files, databases and other settings on the account will be retained until the account is fully deleted.

Before you can deactivate your hosting account, you have to remove all domain names from the account. You can do this by entering the Control Panel, and navigating through the Addon Domains, Subdomains and Parked Domains sections to delete all the domains there.

2 Likes

Did you also notice a yellow banner like this above the Deactivate Account button?

I would rephrase it here, but it seems quite self explanatory.

1 Like

Yes just please if you can deleted from the old account so i could use it in my new one

You can just reactivate the account, delete the domains and deactivate the account again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.